Friday, June 30, 2006

I know it has been awhile!

Okay, I know it has been awhile since I have written. I have been busy...and ultimately tired at the end of the day, which is when I would usually write. Between the garage sale and school being out, I am on the move..cleaning more....because the kids are here more. I suddenly have this need to have everything clean...I mop the floors more often and I have my spray bottle of all purpose cleaner ready for counter tops and spot cleaning the kitchen floor. I am still not a fan of dishes but the kids have been unloading the dishwasher so that is pretty cool...I hate that part..I do not mind loading at all.

Even after the garage sale I kept finding more stuff... so I was busy throwing, donating and organizing our home. It is so therapeutic. Unfortunately my office has not had the pleasure of a good decluttering...I work with mounds of paper piles everywhere. I am hoping this weekend will be the time I get that done.

We have also been busy going to baseball games for my boys..it has been fun watching them play (they are on the same team) and my husband coaching. I feel like I am the only parent who does not make stupid comments. I just truly enjoy watching them play...I do not care if they win or lose and if they mess up a play...just move on..have fun...that is what it is about at this age and some parents do not get that.

Well that is about it for today! I am hoping to be back in the swing of things and writing regularly...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment