Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Untitled!

I am not even sure where to begin this post. I am still in shock over what happened at Virgina Tech yesterday. Sometimes I wish we could just understand why things like this happen. Was the shooter depressed, angry or feeling lost? I do not know! It shows me that life is so fragile and we never know what tomorrow will bring. I am sure there are many families of the dead and injured as well as other students and faculty who are angry and some maybe even angry at God. To them I say, God hears you. God will never leave you...that's a promise even through the storms in our lives.

My challenge to all of you is to pray for everyone involved in this tragedy. Pray for peace, recovery, healing and protection. Many lives were changed in a blink of an eye yesterday...don't wait to mend relationships, don't wait to forgive....we do not know what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment