Monday, August 18, 2008

I so needed to hear this...

I have been burning the candle at both ends lately and suffering the consequences of that. It seems that now that I have a 4 month old who sleeps 11 hours at night and I am with my kids all day long, I relish in the quietness of the late night...I am able to relax, catch up on things and read (something I have not had time for in a very long time). On the flip side I am exhausted, crabby and seem to have a very short fuse that I am not proud of. That seemingly short fuse results in ultimately giving in, but only after an Olympic effort shouting match (again something I am not proud of). So after a very stressful evening of fighting with the central air (seems it does not want to behave either) and the children, I am spent. But then I stumbled upon this on Aimee's blog.


That was the encouragement and advice I needed tonight. I pray God will give me the strength to follow through. Old habits die hard.

Speaking of late nights, off to bed I go.

1 comment: