Thursday, June 17, 2010

This Valley

Some days I feel like I am almost out, that I have found my way to the green pastures and the still waters. But I resist. I fear forgetting. Forgetting her and what she was {is} to me {us} and even Him. When I feel restored will I cast Him aside while I get back to the world? When the sleep returns, the tears stop and joy abounds will I still seek Him? Will I let His eternal comfort change me enough to seek in the light and the dark, in the hope and the despair, in the life and the death? If I say I trust Him with this {with everything} no matter the cost will I follow the Shepherd to the green grass and still waters even if it is near a valley?

2 comments:

  1. Praise Him in the sunlight, praise Him in the shadows! In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God. It's an amazing testimony how you've deepened your relationship with God through this diffficult time. Please continue to share your praise with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we get a little further from the shock of grief, it feels different. Your journey is amazing! Keep asking the questions...He's listening. Again, that's why they call it a relationship. It takes some work, although it's not so hard for Him, because of who He is.

    Bless you in the wondering.

    ReplyDelete