Sunday, August 01, 2010

Can I pray for you?

As I reflect on the last almost 4 months, I realize how consumed by my own grief, despair and dark I have been. Looking back has shown me though just how wrapped in prayer I have felt by all of you {yes I mean all of you}. Many of you I know personally and then there are many of you that I only know through twitter and your blogs. Either way, all of you have touched me {my heart} in such deep and powerful way as you have loved on me and my family and prayed us through this.

So tonight, I ask you, what can I be praying for in your life or the life of someone you love?

Feel free to leave a comment on my blog or if you prefer to not be public feel free to email me directly (click on contact me at the top of my blog). I will pray for each and everyone of you.

I leave you with excerpt from my devotion today. Remember it is a promise that will never be broken.
Whenever you start to feel fearful or anxious, repeat this unconditional promise : "Nothing can separate me from Your Love, Jesus."
~Sarah Young, Jesus Calling

3 comments:

  1. You are such a good friend. You already helped me pray the other night when I needed to be calm. I was overcome with anxiety and anger and you prayed for peace in my heart so that I could be the mom I need to be for my daughter. I draw on the strength you have and try to live by the example you set. Your struggles right now will only prove later to be a testimony to your faith. Thank you for being my friend and for giving me the courage when I lacked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a tough request... its much easier to be stuck in "What can Jesus do for me" mode. (speaking from experience.

    Thanks for your giving heart!

    Be blessed-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would ask you to thank God for me. He has answered a prayer of mine regarding my son and being able to properly honour him. It was a big prayer and a long shot but God delivered. It's all I need from him right now.

    ReplyDelete