Sunday, August 08, 2010

I am the Face of Repeat Miscarriage

I wrote my story of pregnancy loss for posting on Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope.

Jen
Mom to baby, miscarried at 7 weeks, June 21, 2006
Mom to baby, a twin lost at 20 weeks, November 26, 2007
Mom to Abigail Eden, miscarried at 15 weeks 2 days, April 13, 2010
Maple Grove, MN

My story begins with 3 very normal, healthy by the book pregnancies. I remember reading the miscarriage chapter in all the pregnancy books, but I said that wouldn’t be me and if it was I would be just fine...

1 comment:

  1. April 13th. I think Blaine and Abigail must have met each other on the way to Heaven. Abigail is such a beautiful name, it is my daughters name as well. I am so sorry for all of your losses and so happy that your twin girl made it and is healthy.

    ReplyDelete