Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Hallelujah

from deep it emerges-the soul ache

I take my soul in my hand, along with my heart, I see the pain still within me. I see where I have been, not just recently but the entire journey. Feeling the sting, longing for dreams lost, detours in the path. I remember how sometimes the Lord has me take the long way to get where I am going, where He is leading. I take notice of roads that ended abruptly and I fantasize of how it could have been different, I try to paint it differently. I know I cannot...but what next.

I cry out...



"Jesus, please come, please come today.
Heal me, hear me, be near me, I pray...
break me, mold me, use me, I pray"
(Hallelujah by Heather Williams)


I ask each day, wonder why I must...He takes my heart and soul in His hands and he wipes the tears and does away with my iniquities...then I know I must...yes, ask each day.


It is how I am able to rise to each new day...His mercies new. Only because they are new each day. It is the tender compassion of our God.



The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases,

His mercies never come to an end;

they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:22-23

___________________________________

deep cries out

Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment