Thursday, January 06, 2011

10 {or more} best of 2010

Visit Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry for more You Capture Posts.

I began a mission in 2010 to capture more life, beauty
and the unexpected through the lense.
Through that lense everything became more beautiful {even in the mess},
less complicated and not so hurried.

Sparklers on New Year's Eve


My 3 little birdies-flying high



Silly Sister Faces



One of the most peaceful places I have been to on this Earth.



Post Game entertainment at Target Field


"Whispers from Heaven"

Beautiful-Motherhood

Proud Gymnast

Brother & Sister-good friends

"A NICE sunny Day"

Free Spirit

A life too short, but a life lived

Daddy snuggles

Simplicity

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wholeheartedly agree! When I'm photographing I'm in a completely different state of mind, and messes and kid craziness doesn't bother me at all. It's a beautiful thing! ;)

    I love that each of your photos tells a little story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful - capturing life in the moment is what we're meant to live.

    ReplyDelete