Sunday, April 10, 2011

Jessica Eve is 3

In true copy cat fashion I am trying out interviewing my kids on their birthday...a couple other bloggers I follow have done this.

Today, Jessica is 3!

This morning she snuggled up next to me and I asked the following:

How old are you today? 3
What is your favorite color? blue
Are you having a party? yes
What is your favorite food to eat? breakfast
Who are your friends? Todd, Layne, Julia and Liam (our neighbors)
Do you think you will like being 3? no
Since you are 3 should you start staying in your own bed at night? Yeah sure
Do you have any brothers? Jared and Nathan
Do you have any sisters? Josie & Abigail (she very much remembers this)
Do you like music? Yes
What is your favorite music? Go Fish and Crocodile Dock, but they don't work anymore, they just go ah ah ah ah (her imitation of the skipping on the cd)
Do you go to church? yes
What do you like at church? donuts
What is your favorite movie? Rapunzel (Tangled)
What do you like to do outside? Play, slide and swing.
"Okay, time for my birthday bath!"
There you have it!
Here is a video of Jessica from age 2-3 years! What an unspeakable Joy she brings to this family!




1 comment:

  1. SHe is beautiful! Your family is so blessed to have you as the mommy :) I love you friend!

    ReplyDelete