Saturday, March 10, 2012

You're Not In It Alone

I am just plain old exhausted these days.  Run, run, running...and I am not even talking about my workouts.  But thankfully, I have been making time for those.  I don't have the time and I am sacrificing sleep and family time for them-but I need to.

I have been overwhelmed lately. Just life and busy schedules. And oh how so many people are suffering.  I know so many who are battling health issues, some big, some small but scary nonetheless. Many are dealing with job loss and financial concerns and they are afraid.  Many have lost loved ones...and moving on is difficult. Or life is just hard, cause relationships are hard.

God will see you through, protect you and be victorious in it. Even if the outcome is not as you hoped or even prayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment