Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 10 and 11: The Hard

Sometimes, I am of the belief that I need to be a bit tough and encourage my kids to just be strong and keep going.

Just don't believe the lies being slung their way. They're just not true!

Day after day though, the tears flow, the pleading continues.

Teaching them that we can't solve this over night; that we all need to allow our heart and heads time to calm, process and discern.

Commit it to prayer. And listen.

That is what we did. Together and privately.

I have wrestled and begged. Guidance, PLEASE!

I begin to just know, the choice is clear.

and trust it is right.





I am writing for 31 Days of Finding My Way Home Again...as part of The Nester's  31 Days writing challenge.

Read all my 31 Days posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment