Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17: Real Life: It's Messy Sometimes

The last thing I wanted to do at the end of a work day was household paperwork and filing.  In an effort to keep it under raps, I have secured every possible decorative crap to hide paper piles in baskets and bins because papers keep and children don't.
{this is a bit outside my comfort zone to show you this mess but I am learning to be less about perfect and more about honest and real}

Now that I am home, I have lists of projects and sorting I want to do to bring order to our home but there are littles (and not so littles) to raise, clothe and feed. I am working on getting things sorted, handled, tossed and filed. I have realized the process is messy and just cannot be done in one day. I want perfect home organization but  I am just going to be okay with this work in progress and anything that results is better than its current state.




I am writing for 31 Days of Finding My Way Home Again...as part of The Nester's  31 Days writing challenge.

Read all my 31 Days posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment