Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Best Pics of 2012

2012 has been a great year. The kids kept growing. 
I am always amazed at how fast time goes and vow each December to take it all in a little deeper from now on. 

Here is just a small sampling of our 2012 in pictures!



Always a busy winter with basketball

We move right into baseball in the spring

Memorial Weekend projects and family time instead of camping (see flooded campsite at bottom right of pic)

We love our tradition of just being home for Easter...it was a very pleasant spring so this face is soaking up the sun on Easter Sunday

Shared gardening with my dear friend and neighbor

My feet in Lake Michigan while visiting online friends in real life! 

July Funny Face

13 year old son showing off his diving board skills

Fun at the Fall Harvest Apple Orchard

More Apple Orchard (oldest had school)

My oldest turned 15 in October and I still cannot believe it (bad phone pic but oh well)

Babies on Halloween

The older ones did a Santa picture at the 4 year old's request

Before a night out with friends

Snow Sisters

My budding actress

My babies on Christmas Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment