Sunday, November 24, 2013

Five Minute Friday {on Sunday}: Fly

I have this bookmark in my van tucked behind the overhead light switches. It reads Team Liam. Jessica asked what it spelled tonight and I told her. I told her about this special little boy named Liam (the son of a friend who cuts my hair) that taught a lot of people so much in his life...he was a baby and he died. She asked "so he is with God" I answered "yes".

"Just like where Abigail is?" she asked after a brief pause. I said yes.

It was quiet for a moment and then she exclaimed "You know what I am imagining right now? That I am waving to Abigail in heaven and she can see me and I say hi and she just flies down into my arms. And then I run home and open the door to tell you the good news and say "mommy, daddy, Abigail is here with us."

--

Five Minute Friday

1 comment:

  1. I love how Jessica's first thought was that Liam and Abigail are in heaven. I am missing a baby also. What a great hope we have that we will see our children again!

    ReplyDelete